(SOLVED) List seven risk factors associa star or asterisk next to those risk factors specific to M.S.
2. The physician suspects osteoporosis. List seven risk factors associa star or asterisk next to those risk factors specific to M.S.
Expert preview answer
1. Sex – women are more likely to develop
2. Age – older, the more likely to develop
3. Sedentary lifestyle
4. Alcohol – drinking 2 or more glasses a day
5. Tobacco – using tobacco can weaken bones
6. Family history
7. Post-menopausal women due to reduction of sex hormones, estrogen.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) may be a chronic inflammatory-demyelinating illness of the systema nervosum. There has been mounting proof showing that MS is related to accumulated risk of pathology and fractures. the event of pathology in MS patients are often associated with the accumulative effects of assorted factors. Common risk factors and physiological pathways that play a job in development of pathology in MS patients. Physical inactivity and reduced mechanical load on the bones (offsetting gravity) is probably going the most important contributive issue for pathology in MS. further attainable factors resulting in reduced bone mass square measure low D levels, and use of medicines like glucocorticoids and anticonvulsants. The role of the inflammatory processes associated with the underlying illness is taken into account within the context of the advanced bone metabolism. The legendary result of various MS disease-modifying therapies on bone health is proscribed. Associate in Nursing formula for diagnosing and management of pathology in MS .